1. Information Collected and Use of Information
(a) Personal Information. From time to time, we may ask you to provide to us certain information, by which you may be identified, such as your name, title, addresses, telephone number, email address and similar information. This information will b referred to in this document as "Personal Information". You may decline to provide this Personal Information, but may thereby be unable to participate in certain activities or opportunities offered on the Site. (i) Our use of this Personal Information. We may use this Personal Information in a number of ways, including for the purpose for which it was provided, to contact you about this Site, and to inform you about our and other companies’ products and services in which we hope you might be interested. If you do not want us to contact you with information about Merchant’s products or services, the please complete the opt-out selection as set forth in Paragraph 2(c) below. (ii) Our necessary disclosure of this Personal Information. We may disclose Personal information to third parties as necessary to carry out the purposes for which you provided the information (such as to send you a product you ordered) and as required by law as we deem necessary or appropriate (such as the names and addresses of contest or sweepstakes winners, to law enforcement offices, or pursuant to subpoena or court order) and we may also disclose this Personal Information to third parties to assist in endeavoring to avoid harm to persons or property. (iii) Our disclosure to third parties to assist for marketing and other commercial use. We may also disclose and, indeed, sell this Personal Information to third parties for their commercial, research and marketing purposes. If you do not wish to allow us to disclose your Personal Information for these pruposes, then please complete the opt-out selection as set forth in Paragraph 2(c) below.
(b) Correspondence from you. Included in the definition of Personal Information is information by which you may be identified in correspondence or e-mails that you send to us.
(c) Non-personal information. We may use and disclose to others information about you and your use of the Site by which you are not identified, such as the type of browser you use, the files you request, the URL and geographic location from which you request information, the URL that you came and go to and similar information, and information compiled in the form of statistical, demographic or aggregated information about visitors generally to the Site. This information is referred to in this document as “Non-personal Information)
2. Correction of Deletion of your Information
(a) Requesting information. You can request details of Personal Information compiled about you by contacting the Merchant at [email protected] .
(b) Correcting such information. You may correct such information by informing the Merchant at [email protected] of the corrections that need to be made.
(c) Opt-Out Provisions. As discussed abve in Paragraph 1(a)(i), you may request that the Merchant not contact you with goods, services opportunities or information that may interet you by contacting us at [email protected] or, as discussed in Paragraph (a)(iii), you may request that the Merchant not disclose your Personal Information to any third party for their marketing, research or commercial use by contacting us at [email protected] . In addition, you may ask us to delete your Personal Information from our database of Personal Information of users of the Site by contacting us at [email protected] .
3. Links to Other Sites. The Site may provide links to other Web sites. Please be aware that once you leave the Site and enter another Web site, you may be subject to different privacy practices and policies over which the Merchant has no control and for which the Merchant is not responsible. Please use prudence in utilizing such links and in disclosing any personal information on those sites.
4. Interactive Portions of the Site. Please be aware that when you provide information on comments, reviews, bulletin boards, chat rooms and similar interactive portions of this Site, you are making such information available to others. Please use prudence and good sense when participating un such interactive portions of the Site. To the extend others post their information in such interactive settings, you agree to use such information only to the extend and for the purpose permitted by such person.
CHERI PINK FLOWERS & GIFTS
6-3 JALAN BATAI
50490 BUKIT DAMANSARA
B. SHIPPING POLICY
We aim to deliver within the time agreed upon at purchase. The total delivery time for you order is the period of time from when you place your order until the time you receive it. It is comprised of two parts.
a) Processing time for an item is the time from when you submit your order to when the item leaves the warehouse. We take 2 working day to process your orders.
b) Shipping time is on the day the shipping date is selected by you.
· Shipping methods cannot be changed once your order has been placed
· Weather-related shipping delays are not within our control
When to expect your order to arrive:
· Once your products shipped out, you will be given a Tracking IS via email to track your order.
If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
C. REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
Products sold are not refundable or returnable.